[GradeQuick] Old Version

  • From: "Edith Heilmann" <eheilmann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:22:45 -0400

I have a really big problem. I just started at a new job last January. There
was not much documentation left behind. We are using GradeQuick 8, but I cannot
find a copy of the disk. Yesterday, I was trying to set up the new files for
this year, and I guess I didn't know what I was doing. Somehow, I tried to cut
and paste some files from one folder to another (both were called gradequick)
and then I couldn't open Site Reporter anymore. The message said to contact
Jackson support, When I did that I was told they no longer support version 8.
It would cost over $550 to upgrade to version 11. We are a very small school -
100 students from Pre K to 8 - and there simply is no money. This morning, I
could not even get into GradeQuick files, The message was that I am using an
unlicensed copy. I do have a serial number, but when I tried to register, I was
asked for a registration name. Then I didn't have any place to try to type in
our name.

I was wondering if you have any ideas about how I could acquire a copy of the
disk for version 8 to reinstall. I know I am not going to get one from
GradeQuick. We were licensed users of version 8, so I just need a disk to
reinstall the software. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Edith Heilmann
St. Aloysius on the Ohio
Cincinnati, OH

PS I already tried eBay!