[GradeQuick] Re: Inservice

  • From: "Lisa Huelle" <lisahuelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:40:53 -0500

Richard and Rhonda,

I too have wondered what all GradeQuick can do.  I plan on learning more
this summer.

Rhonda, thanks for sharing that tip.  I was surprised when I got here that
many teachers did not know that tip.  What a timesaver it is to copy from
gradebook to gradebook!!

I have gotten other tips from this listserv too!!

Thanks again Jerry!!

Lisa