[GradeQuick] Re: GradeQuick and XP

  • From: "Thomason, Rob" <rthomason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:46:38 -0800

We have had the same issue ... slow to open the application when using XP.
Once open, however, the program runs well. We have been in communication
with Jackson Software but they have been relatively unresponsive on this
issue. Generally, however, they are great with their technical support.

Rob Thomason
Director of Technology
Forest Grove School District
Forest Grove Oregon