[GradeQuick] GradeQuick, SIRS, and Block Scheduling

  • From: "KCollins" <kcollins2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:38:05 -0500

My school has 6 teams of students using 6 different schedules.  My team is
piloting a block schedule which has math and Language arts meeting every
day, while social studies and science meet every other day.  We have a group
of 5 teachers teaching this many combination schedule.  My secretary is
flipping out trying to figure out how to put this in to SIRS, our scheduling
software which is compatible with GQ.  If anyone is familiar with this,
please email me so I can help her.

Here is our schedule:
        Collins
     Niezgoda