[GradeQuick] Re: GradeQuick & PaC

  • From: "Thomason, Rob" <rthomason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:36:05 -0700

Wish I could help. We use GQ 9, XP and CIMS housed on an AS 400. I have no idea
about PaC. Sorry. I can tell you that accurate folder permissions and paths
have proven to be very critical in our installation. We keep most folders and
subfolders under the GQWIN folder to ensure accessibility.

Robert Thomason, Ed.D.
Director of Technology
Forest Grove School District
1728 Main Street