[GradeQuick] Re: GQ--Ready to tear our hair out!

  • From: "Kelly Terwilliger" <kterwilliger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:40:13 -0400

I received an email from the company that said October.  Our renewal is in July
and we paid for the new version.  I think we all should insist that they extend
next year's contracts to the date when the program actually becomes available!

Kelly Terwilliger
Elementary Technology Coordinator
kterwilliger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have a Nice Day!