[GradeQuick] Checking files out and in

  • From: "Edith Heilmann" <eheilmann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:32:08 -0400

I am at home this weekend, so I don't have access to my network GradeQuick.
I am using 9.0 on Windows XP. I think I have everything set up correctly.
Teachers who want to check out files are doing so to disk. My question -
when you have checked the files out to disk and want to open them on another
computer that has 9.0 installed on it, do you check the files into that
computer or do you just open the files from the floppy?
Edith Heilmann
Cincinnati, Ohio

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx