[GradeQuick] Re: Checked Out Gradebooks and Daily Attendance

  • From: "Thomason, Rob" <rthomason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Glen.Lawson@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:16:12 -0700

Glen,

Thanks for responding.

Point of clarification - the substitutes don't and won't have access to =
the gradebook. We're considering having the Department Chair do the =
attendance task in the gradebook OR simply send paper to the office.

You're right, of course, we don't want substitutes messing around in =
"live" gradebooks.

Rob Thomason