[GradeQuick] #1Multi-Teacher Reports #2 Live Link

  • From: "Lreuvers" <Lreuvers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:31:16 -0500

We are using version 9  ... Windows XP ... District-wide = 2,500 students
1)  Elementary teachers want to print multi-teacher reports.  However, because
each teacher has their own password set on each of their gradebook files,
access is denied when a single teacher tries to print multi-class reports.

How are other schools/districts handling this?  Have certain individuals been
given complete access and then designated to print all progress reports/report
cards?  I welcome your suggestions.

2)  Also, is anyone able to run livelink from their district server or is
everyone running it locally?  We have four buildings each running it locally,
but are trying to have it run automatically from the district server.  Any
advice.

Linda Reuvers
New Richmond, WI

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx