[gptalk] Re: webex rights

  • From: "Martin Hugo" <Martin_Hugo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:10:14 -0500

I am pretty sure ActiveX installs are a per user setting as far as IE is
concerned, so that may explain why end users can't use it...they should
see a prompt to install though, even if they cannot do so, unless you have
it set not to through Gp Pol.  Best way to setup image machines in this
case is to setup a machine that behave the way you want then import the IE
Security settings into a Gp Pol from that machine.

Martin T. Hugo
Network Administrator
Hilliard City Schools
Tel: 614-921-7102