[gptalk] Re: vb scripts running from USB keys

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 19:02:09 -0500

I assume you mean that they are getting to websites they are not supposed to by
turning off the proxy settings in their browsers?

If that is the case then you should block port 80 traffic outbound (only
allowing your proxy server out) on your external router so that users can't get
to the internet unless it is through your web proxy. That or run a transparent
proxy service.

If I am incorrect, please explain in more detail.

//signed//
Jamie R Nelson
Systems Engineer
Ingenium Corporation