[gptalk] starter GPOs

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:31:14 -0700

Hey folks-

As many of you know, I have some free PowerShell cmdlets that I provide that
wrap the GPMC APIs. I'm looking at updating those for some of the new GPMC
features and am trying to figure out if anyone out there is actually using
Starter GPOs? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? J

Darren Mar-Elia

For comprehensive Windows Group Policy Information, check out
<http://www.gpoguy.com/> www.gpoguy.com-- the best source for GPO FAQs,
video training, tools and whitepapers. Also check out the
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0735622175/qid=1122367169/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bb
s_1/104-1133146-9411929?v=glance&n=283155> Windows Group Policy Guide, the
definitive resource for Group Policy information.