[gptalk] Re: some little gp things

  • From: "Harry Singh" <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:07:37 -0400

I also have a little gp setting i'm not sure where it could be configured.

I have some publicly accessibly dell optilexes that are using the built-in
video driver. When a user right-clicks on the desktop they are given Graphic
options to change the display settings.

I guess the easiest way would be to restrict right-click on the desktop, but
where ?

If that poses a problem to management, is there a way to disable that
function with the right-click context menu ?

Thanks,