[gptalk] Re: silent background install

  • From: "Jakob H. Heidelberg" <jhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:11:33 +0200

Well, this might be too late - but you could try this approach:

Use a combination of my FLEX COMMAND HTA application and a regular
COPY/XCOPY/ROBOCOPY (from a central point, selecting computer OUs):

http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/How-Force-Remote-Group-Policy-Process
ing.html

Best regards

/Jakob H. Heidelberg