[gptalk] Re: screensaver w/user configurable timeout

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:41:09 +1100

Hi Mike,

I don't think so. You can only set it to a specific value, not a range.

What you could do is have a logon script that checks the value and resets it
if it is outside the range. Of course they can promptly change it back
again.

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software:-

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir