[gptalk] policy merging

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:33:17 +0100

Hi,

I have a user policy that has lots of configuration for office ADM
settings.

I am currently testing Vista.

Is there any way I can extract only the office settings from the
original user policy and add it to the Vista user policy, other that
adding the template and manually configuring all the settings.

thanks
Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton CCNA
Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland
Naas Road
Dublin
Tel : 01 4011253
LTAI

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.