[gptalk] permissions and gpos

  • From: "Bean, Scott" <Scott.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:56:45 -0400

I have been upgrading my policies to the new vista format.  I have a seemingly
simple question about permissions.  How do I stop the computer configuration
from being applied to certain groups.  I have to put authenticated users as
apply for the computer configuration to take place.  But if I have a nested
group and set that as deny it still gets the computer configuration, which has
caused a huge problem and headache this Friday morning.

Basically I have a policy that I want one nested group to get but not another.

Thanks in advance,
Scott