[gptalk] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Alan Cuthbertson" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 07:03:05 +1100

As Jerry says, "it's a registry key", so you could just manually go to a
machine's registry and enable it. For this reason it would be a good idea to
use Group Policy Processing to ensure that it is disabled on all of your
machines rather than assume it will be off.

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software (Now with ADMX and Preference support):-

 <http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=pol_summary.shtml>
http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=pol_summary.shtml

ADM Template Editor(Now with ADMX support):-

 <http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=adm_summary.shtml>
http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=adm_summary.shtml

Policy Log Reporter(Free)

 <http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=policyreporter.shtml>
http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=policyreporter.shtml

From: darren@xxxxxxxxxx
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:13:54 -0800

I decided to blog it as well, so you have it for posterity J

http://sdmsoftware.com/blog/2009/01/please_explain_loopback_proces.html