[gptalk] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:13:51 -0800

I agree with Scott here but Wayne, I will also mention that if a GPO shows
as "empty" that probably means you're not targeting it correctly (or GP
replication is broken). If you are using per-user IE Maintenance policy then
make sure that GPO is linked where your user objects are and not your
computer objects.

Darren