[gptalk] Re: (no subject)

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 08:27:51 +0000

Good Morning they were set at the domain and linked to the domain controllers
OU and a OU named member servers.

I checked with RSOP, then went and manually checked the policy and saw that all
of the setting were set to not defined.

This has happened in two of my child domains, I'll pass along some addational
info later today.

Thanks for all the help --John

From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>