[gptalk] new list should be working now!

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:13:31 -0600

All-

I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know that I think we fixed the
problems with the new list-you should have seen a couple of messages appear
on it today. If you tried posting to the old freelists.org address in the
last couple of days and didn't see your post, please post again to the new
list at gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let me know if you still aren't getting posts from the new list. Otherwise,
this address (gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) will soon be de-commissioned.