[gptalk] Re: new GPO Compare product

  • From: FlowMaN <flowman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:51:37 +0100

Hi,

Nice tool Darren. I just took a quick look, and I've got the following error
message:

*"2008.11.25. 10:43:50: Error generating Extra Registry Settings with
message Unable to cast object of type 'System.String' to type
'Microsoft.GroupPolicy.Reporting.Extensions.Registry.RegistryValue'.*"

About the tool. It would be nice, if we can compare the policy line by line.
:)

--
Otto Horvath
[MS MVP - Group Policy]