[gptalk] Re: group policy security filtering

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 23:02:50 -0700

I would recommend that you check to see if you can raise your domain
functionality to Native Mode then change this domain local group to a
global group or a universal group and things should work as desired.
With native mode group nesting is much more flexible

If you cannot change the domain to native mode- just change the security
filtering- not WMI filtering to apply the GPO to all of the global
groups you want that policy to apply to.

Omar