[gptalk] Re: [gptalk]Office 2007 and Group Policy

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:23:10 -0400

Wait six months... Microsoft will come up with other templates and
customization stuff, oh... and languages... and service packs, and
hotfixes, and all kinds of methods to customize Office... correctly or
not.

None of these changes happen until trouble tickets force it to happen.
Hence, the name M$.

Yes, the default product for managing Microsoft software is SMS.  How's
your TCO?

Doug Delaney
GM Desktop Engineering
Global Client Engineering GM
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx <mailto:Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx>

Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.