[gptalk] Re: get-sdmgplink

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 07:41:52 -0800

Dave-
Make sure you download the latest version. We fixed an issue with
get-sdmgplink on Oct. 14th so if you downloaded before then, that could be
the problem. There is no limit built into the cmdlet, although GPMC, which
is the underlying library, may have an issue with it. I'm assuming GPMC
doesn't throw any errors when enumerating those links?

Here is the direct download links to the Vista,SP1/2008 and
XP/2003/Vista(noSP) versions of the cmdlets.

Darren

http://www.sdmsoftware.com/dl/SetupGPMCCmdlets1.2-Vista2008.zip or
http://www.sdmsoftware.com/dl/SetupGPMCCmdlets1.2-XP2003.zip