[gptalk] Re: device instillation

  • From: "Berridge Cynthia" <netcom3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:08:22 -0500

We recently had a related issue.  Although we were working with XP I
think you are running into the same problem.
The OS requires admin credentials on the ACL and we did not find any way
around it.  If the drivers have been installed on the machine
you won't be prompted.
See this Microsoft article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326473/en-us

Regards,