[gptalk] Re: access denied (security filtering)

  • From: "McDonald, William" <wmcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:50:51 -0700

Thanks everyone for your help with this. It is working the way I want at
this time, and I feel I have a much greater understaning of the loopback
process and the effects of computer section vs. user section on terminal
servers. I'm still using "merge" for my loopback at this time, but I
will look into changing that to "replace". I'm not sure of all the
implications for doing that on the network I recently inherited. Thanks
again!

Regards,
Bill McDonald
Systems Administrator II          Ebara LogoEbara Technologies, Inc.
51 Main Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95838
Direct: (916) 923-7865
Fax: (916) 920-5066