[gptalk] Re: Windows 2003 Service Pack 2

  • From: "James Kagele" <james.kagele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:45:42 +0200

I use the policysettings.xls file --

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7821C32F-DA15-438D-8E48-45915CD2BC14&displaylang=en

James

On 4/2/07, jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx <jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everyone, I hope Group Policy is treating every one well.. ;)

I was wondering if anyone has a list or a link that has all of the new
group policy settings added by sp2. If anyone does could you please forward
me the link or file.

Thank You

Take Care and Have Fun --JOhn

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:16:18 -0500
From: Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Yes, VBScript would be the best way to do this. Just pass a parameter to
the script so that you don't have to hard code it in every time. Then all
you have to do is copy the GPO and change the parameter that is passed.

*//signed//**
**Jamie R Nelson**
*Systems Engineer
Ingenium Corporation