[gptalk] Re: Who changed a gpo?

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:20:25 -0500

You can audit access/changes on your GPOs using regular audit policies,
but it is not very user friendly. See the following blog for more
information:

http://blogs.msdn.com/ericfitz/archive/2005/08/04/447951.aspx

If you need a more robust solution, I suggest you look at something like
DesktopStandard's GPOVault (now owned by Microsoft) or NetIQ's Group
Policy Guardian.

Regards,

//signed//
Jamie R Nelson