[gptalk] Re: WMI filter on registry keys

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:49:30 -0400

Darren,

That is a possibility, but the reg method would have provide a
consistent flag to check.  The file method means hundreds of filters
would have to be used.  We are testing.

Thanks!

Doug Delaney
EDS - Integration Engineering-GM
GM Desktop Engineering
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx <mailto:Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx>
Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.