[gptalk] WMI Filter - problem with properties "array of string"

  • From: Sylvain <gpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:44:10 +0200

Hi All,

If have trouble creating a WMI filter based on the "Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration" class

If I check a property with only one value (for example de DNShostname) it works

But if I try to retrieve the client IP or an other property set as "array of string" I can't set the WQL request.

Any idea ?
I only need to have a WMI filter base on : ClientIP or ClientSubnet or ClientDefaultGateway

Thanks,
Sylvain