[gptalk] Re: Vista in Win2k3 domain - VBS Logon scripts?

  • From: "Michael Pietrzak" <mpietrzak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:02:25 -0800

Thanks Darren,

I just checked the Minasi boards and couldn't find anything there. I'll
keep googling and trying to see what's going on. I had not yet checked
the event log so perhaps something is in there as well.

I should have made my problem more clear. The VBS scripts are logon
scripts that basically map drives. Nothing too fancy.

Thanks again! Let's hope there is a solution besides the "will be
supported on Longhorn server group policies".

Michael