[gptalk] Re: VBS script at Logon[Scanned]

  • From: "Craig Judd" <craig.judd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 21:02:01 +0100

I always position VBS scripts for group poilcy aplpication at startup or
shutdown in %SystemRoot%\sysvol\sysvol\<domain DNS name>\scripts this works
for me everytime.  Not sure if that¹s what you were asking, but thought I¹d
say it anyway.

Regards

Craig

On 4/9/08 18:53, "William Curley" <wcurley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I believe netlogon would be for scripts that are referenced in the user
> properties page under ADUC. For VBS scripts I have tied to specific GPOs I
> have to show files and copy the script to the location that comes up.
>
> -William

Parkstone Grammar School has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any
attachment to this email has been swept for viruses.  However, the school
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. If you have any queries please contact ICT Support at
Parkstone Grammar School.