[gptalk] Re: Using a WMI Filter instead of Site Policies

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:34:12 -0500

Strange, it shouldn't take that long. How many domains are there in your
environment? If you just run SELECT * FROM Win32_NTDomain, how long does
that take?

Regards,

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>