[gptalk] Re: User GPO is changing the registry, but setting is not applied

  • From: "Clemson, Chris \(IHG\)" <Chris.Clemson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:08:23 +0100

> Hello Chris, do you see your setting in the registry.pol file

I can't find a registry.pol file.
I have a ntuser.pol in my documents and settings user directory (which
could be it I guess).

> on the workstation? You can sue polview to view the file. On

where can i get polview from?
it doesn't seem to be in the res kit or on the DC, and the only thing I
can find via a web search is something do do with graphics and OpenGL!

> the DC do you get any errors relating to Admin Templates when
> you access the policy?

no, the DC seems fine with it.

> Take Care and Have Fun --John

Thanks John!