[gptalk] Re: Unable to view settings in GPMC for IE Maintenace settings

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:05:04 -0500

Recommend you use the ADM template settings for IE to configure zone
security and site assignment. They are located under "Computer/User
Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet
Explorer > Internet Control Panel > Security Page"

They are much friendlier than using IE Maintenance Policy. You can read
about them here:

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>