[gptalk] Trusted Zone Sites list

  • From: "MARK SCHWARTZ" <MSCHWARTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:27:10 -0500

We have the site to zone assignments enabled with a couple of sites in
the local and a few more in the trusted zone.  The problem is that users
can not add any additional items into this list.  Is there a way to
populate this list and let users add additional sites?

Mark Schwartz
Chief Information Officer
Blum Shapiro & Co, P.C.
29 South Main Street
West Hartford, CT 06107
(860) 561-6893
mschwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer:
ANY STATEMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT INTENDED OR
WRITTEN BY THE ABOVE SIGNED TO BE USED, AND NOTHING
CONTAINED HEREIN CAN BE USED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON,
FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED
UNDER FEDERAL TAX LAW.

This information in this email is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Access to this email
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients,
any opinions or advice contained in this email
is subject to the terms and conditions expressed
in the governing Blum Shapiro client engagement
contract. If you have received this message in
error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender via reply email and
delete this communication.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER