[gptalk] Re: Tools similar to DesktopStandard...

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:20:44 -0800

Thanks for asking Michael. Currently I have no plans to provide client side
extensions like DesktopStandard had/has. My current product roadmap is
focused on troubleshooting and managing GP rather than extending it.

That being said, both Quest and NetIQ (or whoever bought them) have some
extensions as well, though I don't think their implementations are as clean
as DesktopStandard's.

Darren