[gptalk] Re: Start-Up Script policy

  • From: "Jakob H. Heidelberg" <jhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:12:05 +0100

And how about security/share permissions - did you make sure to add
"Authenticated Users" or "Domain Computers" to the NTFS & share permissions
(assuming you are running the script from a network location).

Remember the credentials used are "SYSTEM" - which is the same as running in
"computer context". Could this be the problem?

/Jakob H. Heidelberg