[gptalk] Re: Start up script GP

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:15:01 -0500

Are you actually seeing the MsgBox prompts when you reboot the machine?
Did you have that in the original script you were having problems or did
you add those for troubleshooting after you implemented it as a startup
script?

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>