[gptalk] Re: Site to Zone Assignment locks all zones

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:37:04 -0800

Yes, unfortunately this behavior of IE Maintenance is irritating. What I
usually recommend is to only edit these IE Maint. Settings from a pristine
machine that has no other settings on it and is used specifically for this
purpose. That prevents the policy from "sucking up" the settings that are in
place on IE on your current profile.