[gptalk] Re: Simple logon in Vista

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:12:08 -0700

In the Users GUI in the control panel you can check a box to require the
Ctrl-Alt-Del to logon- but that does not restrict

also in a GP you can as Darren mentioned you can disable the fast user switching
Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Logon

Enable the policy "Hide Entry points for Fast User Switching"
(from-->http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=305329)