[gptalk] Re: Securing The Network & Messenger Service

  • From: "Asaf Efrati" <asafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:20:30 +0200

Ok, I did the check for some of the computers and the GPO they are getting
are from the domain and seems to configure the Messenger part of the gpo
correctly

But the service stays in "disabled" status.

Darren thanks in advance you've been a big help.

This goes to the rest too, every question asked

And every answer given just serves to increase my

Knowledge of this great tool.

Thank you,

Asaf Efrati | System | eToro

A 32 Habarzel St. Tel Aviv 69710, Israel

M +972 545671587

F +9723 7686712

W  <http://www.eToro.com> www.eToro.com

If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or return email and refrain from taking any action
relating to the content of the email.

Thereafter, please destroy the original message without making a copy. You
may not use the content of the email without first obtaining prior written
consent from the sender.

You may not forward this email to anyone other than the sender for
notification purposes.

  _____