[gptalk] Re: Sanity Check regarding Pop-Up Blocker GPO

  • From: "David Cliffe" <dc31hz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:12:59 -0400

Hi all,

  Just a follow up note on this for completeness.  Further testing confirmed
that if I configure the "Pop-up allow list" GPO for users, then the list of
domains I push down can be seen in the IE interface on IE7.  The IE6
interface does not show the list.  BOTH versions respect the policy setting.

Thanks,
DaveC