[gptalk] Re: Registry Key

  • From: "Mesidor, Jean" <jean.mesidor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:37:48 -0400

I am trying to prevent sms from installing on clients and the ways to do. That
is by adding a ccmsetup key under hklm, but the permissions should be set that
the installation gets access denied when pushing the client. I am using desktop
standard to. Create that key and it works. The only problem is that it it
inherits parent permissions. I can fix the permission, but once I reboot the
test client it reverts back to administrators, crearor owner, system etc. I
would greatly appreciate if you can help please.

Thanks,
Jean