[gptalk] RSOP.MSC

  • From: Darragh O'Shaughnessy <Darragh.OShaughnessy@xxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:59:24 +0100

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the forum. here is my question:

q: Why does the RSOP>MSC tools not correctly display the full resultant
set of policy in particular the local GPO?? I make several changes to my
local GPO on a member server to the areas 'User Rights Assignment's and
'Administrative Templates' yet only the 'Administrative' Templates
changes show up in the RSOP>MSC report.

Any ideas??

Regards,

Darragh O'Shaughnessy
IT Services Department

E-Mail:  darragh.oshaughnessy@xxxxxx

Ext: 2562
Direct Dial In: 01-7994028

Web Site: www.vhi.ie <http://www.vhi.ie/>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information which
may be confidential and which may also be privileged and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Unless you are the intended recipient you may not copy or use it, or
disclose it to anyone else. Any opinions expressed are that of the
individual and not necessarily that of Vhi Healthcare. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by return. This
footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been Swept for the
presence of computer viruses.