[gptalk] Re: Quick Launch gone from Windows 2000 machines...[Scanned]

  • From: "Craig Judd" <craig.judd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:05:13 +0100

Well done, that rings a bell, is that in the same area as right click
restrictions on taskbar?

On 31/7/08 14:49, "Katy Wilson" <Katy.Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Woohoo at last I¹ve fixed it!  I¹ve disabled forcing the windows classic in
> explorer and that¹s done the job.
>
> The trouble is that now the Terminal server is showing the active desktop ­ I
> don¹t want active desktop on terminal server! Aaargh!
>

> Katy Wilson
> Network Analyst
> tel: 01277 230656
> fax: 01277 230782
> www.employerservices.co.uk <http://www.employerservices.co.uk/>

Parkstone Grammar School has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any
attachment to this email has been swept for viruses.  However, the school
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. If you have any queries please contact ICT Support at
Parkstone Grammar School.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image