[gptalk] Re: Pre-defining default ACL on newly created GPOs

  • From: <bart.schillebeeks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:50:34 +0100

Hi colin,

I beleive you set the default editign permissions on

Group policy objects container (ou) in GPMC
Tab Delegation.

You have to do this for each domain. if this doesn't work you should use
an overall AD delegation object higher in the root.

Vriendelijke groeten,
Cordialement,
Kind Regards,
Schillebeeks Bart
Active Directory Security Consultant
Small and Departmental Systems - NT Systems Fortis Bank
Bart.schillebeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AD Internet Consulting BVBA

Disclaimer:
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised
to state them to be the views of any such entity.This Message is in no
way legally binding and has to be viewed as a personal opinion of the
sender. This message reflects in no way the views of FORTIS BANK and its
associates and AD internet Consulting BVBA and its associates. Unless
otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer
to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the terms of executed
transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our
formal written confirmation.

AD Internet Consulting BVBA, Hezemeer 7, 2430 Eindhout-Laakdal
ON:0470419019 www.adinternet.com mailto:Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx