[gptalk] Re: Policy Failing

  • From: Minesh Pandya <mpandya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:55:46 +0000

Bah Humbug! I figured out what the problem was...

I added the "system" to the share permission's and suddenly its all sprung
into life!
Thank you Darren, Omar and Jakob for your help.

Minesh Pandya
Network Technical Analyst, Software Packager
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP
Email: MPandya@xxxxxxxxx
DDI: +44 (0) 20 7643 7629
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7071 9007

"Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
31/10/2007 20:24
Please respond to
gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[gptalk] Re: Policy Failing

Minesh-
Are you deploying the package per-computer or per-user? If per-computer,
try ensuring that the Domain Computers group has read access to the share
and NTFS folders. Sometimes Everyone is not sufficient, even though it
should be.

Darren