[gptalk] Re: Office 2007 ADMs

  • From: "Blackshaw, Dave" <Dave.Blackshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:02:20 +0100

On a point of best practice, I've now created a sysvol folder
[\\<domain>\sysvol\<fqdn>\Policies\PolicyDefinitions] where I store all
my current ADM files (including both custom and the latest Microsoft
templates).  This is where Longhorn / Windows Server 2007 will house its
central repository.

Within this, there will be culture-specific subdirectories for language
independence (e.g. en-gb, en-us, fr-fr, etc.).

Dave Blackshaw

Directory & Messaging Services

Desktop Engineering & Change

Centrica plc